i-need-one.com Refund Policy
Most of our items are eligible for our 30-day refund policy, subject to the terms of this policy. If your product is faulty or damaged, you can send it back to us for a refund or item exchange within 30 days of receiving it. Please note, there is no reimbursement for return shipping.If you wish to return a product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your return. Please ensure that you have read and understood our returns policy before contacting us.
* To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. * It must also be in the original packaging.
* To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
* To be eligible, the item must be faulty or damaged. We may request photographic evidence if the product has been damaged in transit. We do not accept refunds if you change your mind.
* Sale items are not eligible for refunds. If an item is discounted, it can not be refunded.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received your refund yet, please check your bank account/credit card again and contact them before contacting us. Many payment providers may take up to 7 days to re-credit your account after we have paid the refund.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet after 7 working days, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded at the full price, unfortunately sale items can only be refunded at the sale price.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are returning an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.